Let’s face it – not all carpet cleaning companies are alike. As with any type of service, some companies are just better than others. Cincinnati Maintenance strives to adhere to a certain level of high performance combined with good ethics – providing great customer satisfaction throughout the Cincinnati area. As you search for the best carpet cleaning service to meet your needs, keep in mind these things that reputable carpet cleaners do:
- Follow strict IICRC standards for carpet cleaning and floor care services
- Pre-vaccum carpets to remove loose soil and debris
- Use U.S EPA screened and tested products that are safe for your family, pets, and commercial customers
- Understand and implement safe cleaning methods for all types of carpet, even wool
- Post-groom your carpet, providing a fresh look and feel
- Have educated and properly certfied technicians
- Is fully insured
Do not hesitate to ask any company you are considering using if they can say “yes” to all of the above. After all, it’s your money you’re spending, and it’s your home or business you are protecting!
If you have questions about carpet cleaning in general or about a particularly tough problem you may be having with pet stains or other difficult carpet issues, please contact Cincinnati Maintainance today. We are happy to discuss your needs and methods to meet them. As always, we provide free estimates.